lundi 24 janvier 2011

On to two medals!

Hello –

I’m writing from Lake Placid where a World Cup event is being held this week-end. I just won my second medal in as many weeks. Last week-end, I was competing at home at Mont Gabriel and I managed to win gold and on Saturday I took home the silver.

I ended the qualification rounds in first place but in the finals I was beaten by Guilbaut Cola from France by 25,59 points. He is currently the leader of the World Cup standings.

I’m quite satisfied with my skiing and I pulled off a run that was half a second faster than my usual time. In the finals, I made a few mistakes that weren’t too significant.

The judges’ opinion was divided with regards to my performance but I’ll keep focussing on what I can control and I’m vying for Gold tomorrow (Sunday).

I’ll keep you posted,

Alex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire