lundi 28 février 2011

On the road again!

Hello,

The season continues and let me tell you it was a great duel last weekend at the World Cup in Czech Republic. As always, the young Mikaël (Kingsbury) continues to be a great challenge for me, and I love it. Our runs were really fast and I was told that everyone down at the finish line didn’t know who to give the victory to. It was a demanding course, it was short and although initially the slope is quite strong, it quickly becomes a 10 degrees angle. It's hard to catch up some lost time on a run this short because any little mistake will hurt you. It was really tight with Mikaël because neither he nor I made mistakes. Fortunately, I won but I must say a big thank you to Mikaël for always keeping me on the toes!

Next stop, Sweden in mid-March!

Alex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire