lundi 21 février 2011

Thank you!

Hello!

A week ago, I was celebrating my first anniversary of my olympic medal. We organized an event at the Cage aux Sports at the Bell Centre in Montreal.

It was a great opportunity to thank those who have accompanied me along the way and those who continue to do so. I've always said that it’s absolutely impossible to become a champion without being well surrounded, so I thought it was important to put these people in the foreground on this memorable day. Again, thank you to everyone who attended, it was cool to take a break and have the opportunity to see everyone.

Now, the season continues and my next destination is Marianske Lazne in Czech Republic for another World Cup in late February. The team will also be stopping in Sochi to visit the sites of the next Olympic Winter Games. I’ll keep you updated!

Alex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire